Google

Friday, September 7, 2007

Polo: Ranhill shock favourites Royal Pahang

FAVOURITES Royal Pahang Polo are out of the Malaysian Open Polo Tournament final after a shocking semi-final loss to Ranhill at the Putrajaya Equestrian Park yesterday.

Ranhil were obviously not intimidated by their opponent’s awesome reputation and ran out 6-3 winners.

The teams were deadlocked 3-3 going into the fourth chukka before Ranhill pulled away in the last period.

Royal Pahang were left to rue their bad luck as they had several opportunities to score but their players left their shooting sights at home.

Ranhill will now meet either Thailand Polo or Jogo Polo in Sunday’s final while Royal Pahang will play in the third-fourth playoff for the Prime Minister’s Cup.

Meanwhile, BRDB Polo slammed Punjab Polo 12-1 in the race for the Merdeka Cup.

BRDB will face either USA Polo or La Sarita in the final.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya! I know this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask. Does building a well-established blog like yours require a large amount of work?

I'm brand new to blogging however I do write in my diary every day. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share
my personal experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips
for brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!


My blog post: Male enhancement